Sound Puzzle - Around the House (8 Pieces)
This unique sound puzzle lets kids two and older discover an alarm clock waking up a child in the bedroom, the car engine roaring to life in the garage, breakfast sizzling on the stove in the kitchen, and much more. Replace the piece to immediately stop the sound and move to the next room!
- 8-piece wooden sound peg puzzle with realistic household sounds
- Sounds play when pieces are lifted, stop when they are replaced
- Lift a piece to reveal a new picture of an activity happening in each room of the house
- Encourages motor and auditory processing skills, problem solving, and narrative thinking
- 2+ years
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- STORY TIME: Tell a story about the family that lives in the house. Give the people and animals names and personalities and talk about what they do on a typical day.
- RAINBOW REVIEW: Help kids identify the colors on each piece. Have them find the same color on other pieces and on the puzzle board.
- WHAT'S HAPPENING?: Have kids close their eyes while you lift one of the pieces. Have them describe what they hear happening!