Do-It-Yourself Sewing Kit - Ana Banana
The Do It Yourself educational toys develop sensory stimulation, free thinking, self-expression, imagination and creativity in children aged 6+.
Oli&Carol's DIY sewing kit is a manual activity with which children can make their own textile toy in the shape of a fruit or vegetable.
- Estimated elaboration time: 1 hour
- More than a packaging: Children can customize each box by sewing the name of each design and reusing the box to store treasures
- Safe toy: Follow all the quality and safety guidelines for children over 6 years old
- Activity to promote children's creativity: DIY textile toys from the Do It Yourself collection will develop sensory stimulation, free thinking, self-expression, imagination and creativity
- Handmade: Each DIY kit is handmade, one by one, by women artisans from northern India
- Natural cotton: We always choose natural. Each DIY sewing kit is designed to make a textile toy out of natural cotton and materials that are totally respectful of the environment
- Circular Economy: We want to give something back to our planet by choosing 100% natural materials, fair trade practices and promoting these messages with our community
- 6+ years