Sound Puzzle - The Wheels on the Bus (6 Pieces)
Lift the six pieces of the school bus to reveal different pictures underneath that show what's happening, and to hear the different verses of the classic children's song. Sing along as the wipers go, "swish, swish, swish," the horn goes, "beep, beep, beep," and more!
- Six-piece wooden peg puzzle plays verses of the wheels on the bus when pieces are lifted
- Sounds play when pieces are lifted, stop when they are replaced
- Song lyrics included on wooden puzzle board
- Uniquely shaped wooden pieces with sturdy plastic pegs are easy to grasp
- Encourages motor and auditory processing skills, problem-solving, and narrative thinking
- 2+ years
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- STORYTIME: Give the passengers and the driver names and personalities and talk about what they see on their way to and from school.
- MARCHING BAND: Have kids clap together two pieces as they march to the beat! Lift another puzzle piece from the puzzle board to play music for the parade.
- ADD A VERSE: Make up some new lyrics ("The blinkers on the bus go blink, blink, blink!").